The Library was established in the year 2010. It is located in the centre of the University campus. The library was shifted from Management Science Block to a newly dedicated building. The library is spacious with a carpet area of 1460.00 sq mtr. and has ample natural lighting and ventilation. The library contains 24,148 books in 3 stack rooms. Digital Library of 30 computer work stations with internet connectivity is established in Hall No 1 in the library. There is a proposal to increase the number of computer work stations to 70. The library provides free internet browsing service for its users. A Periodical Section with a seating capacity of 50 users is available in Hall No 2. The remaining three halls are converted into stock–cum-reading halls for the books of general reference and various subjects taught in the University. In 2012, the library has been partially automated with eLib Integrated Library Management software. Software version 16.2 is installed. All the books available in the library are bar coded.